Judith Nuertey of true self thought I deserved a nomination for the sunshine bloggers award. I'm blushing (without pink cheeks though). It feels so good to know people enjoy and appreciate what you do, it's uplifting to my spirit.
If you have read my guest post on Divine Love then you have an idea of who Judith is. Judith is a great friend. She is like salt in your favorite meal. I'm not surprised that her block is about awakening our true nature because being around her is all about being yourself. She brings out the best in you.
Sunshine blogger award?
It's an award appreciating and encouraging bloggers in their blogging. It's love overload in the blogging community.
1.Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
3. Answer the 11 Questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
5. Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
Let's see Judith's questions and my answers to them.
1.When did you start blogging and what challenges (if any) have you faced in the journey so far?
Its been 5 months already hurray! Yes I'm excited about both the success stories and challenges as well. My major challenge has to do with technical issues but thanks to Owen, a friend and an IT expert, I'm just a call away from solving them.
2. Where do you come from or live and what do you like about it?
I come from Atiavi, a small waterlogged town in the Volta region. Surrounded by a river and an extension of the Keta Lagoon, you get to eat fresh fish anytime. When I was little, I'd go swimming in the river, lost my swimming skills now😪.
3. What religion do you belong to and what’s one important lesson it teaches?
I'm a Christian, that's not to say I'm religious because being religious makes the Christian journey too complicated. It's all about LOVE.
4. What genre of books do you like and why?
I love romantic novels and African writers series. AWS because they portray stories of my origin and there's nothing better than knowing your routes for self development. Romance because of the emotions they arouse in me.
5. What’s your view on meditation?
I think meditating is a good thing although I'm close to having zero knowledge in the exercise.
6. What fears do you have and why?
I fear poverty. That thing is more than a disease and trust me, when the poverty in you talks it stinks. Just because you have no money to go to the hospital you die of something curable. Just because you don't have money you think those who own iphones are wasting money.
7. Which local food will you recommend?.
Yam and palava sauce with salted tilapia fish and Salmon. It's fingerlicking. Please the kontomire should be green.
8. Do you love animals or have any pets? No no no, I'm scared of dogs and I feel cats are too clingy. My dad used to keep cats and I hated sweeping their excreta. Which other pet can I keep?
9. What misconception do you think people have about you?
This should be the easiest, that I'm too daring, that I'm a bad girl lol.
10. What are you grateful for today?
I'm grateful for love from my family, friends and sweetheart.
11. Which things or activities brings you joy and peace? Day dreaming. Trust me, I've traveled the world and done a whole lot just in my mind.
1.What do you consider before following or subscribing to other blogs?
2. Which country would you love to travel to and why?
3. Which story on your blog is your favorite and why?
4. What's your take on jealousy?
5. Do you intend to marry someone in a particular field of work?
6. Which memory will you forever remember?
7. What do you do to entertain yourself?
8. How do you see your blog in two years time?
10. If you have the chance to have super powers, what would you choose?
11. What will you do to make this world a better place?
Let's connect, we make a great community. Lots of love ❤️